WWL has always been a CBS affiliate, and Red Skelton’s radio show was only on CBS from 1949-1953, so this would have to be from that era. And the West End cars converted to buses in 1950. So this picture would have to be 1949 or 1950.
The old Canal streetcar, complete with ad for WWL on the front! Can’t quite place the date, since the Red Skelton show ran for over 20 years spanning 3 decades.
- i-just-wanna-read reblogged this from backatown
- sofiaviolet reblogged this from backatown and added:
- touchmeordont likes this
- thethundercunt reblogged this from paradisenull
- paradisenull reblogged this from backatown
- paradisenull likes this
- billydalto likes this
- raynola reblogged this from backatown and added:
- mills likes this
- backatown posted this